Friday, January 15, 2016

Cosplay Tutorial: Lucina (Fire Emblem) Tiara

Hello Generation of Cosplay 

Today, I will be showing you how I create the tiara for my Masquerade Lucina cosplay!




Materials Used
  • Reference photo
  • Worbla
  • Scissors 
  • Thin headband
  • Heat gun
  • Wood glue
  • Gold Spray paint
  • Acrylic paints
  • Paint brushes



Tutorial

1. Print out a reference photo to size. I cropped out the tiara from a photo and enlarged it. I am using this half as a reference for the shape of the tiara.



2. Take your reference and draw it out either on paper or straight onto the Worbla. Cut it out.



3. Take your Worbla shape and start heating it onto the heaband. I place the headband on the edge of my cutout and wrapped it around. Notice that I also started to shape the rest of the cutout upwards so that it has the tiara shape.



4. Take some Worbla scraps, heart them up until they are as soft as play dough, and use that to make the decorations on Lucina's tiara.





5. Prime the whole thing with wood glue!



6. Paint it! I used a gold spray paint and then used gold and black acrylics to add a little bit of dimension.



7. Seal the whole thing with a clear coat! And you are done~!



Have you played Fire Emblem: Awakening?

No comments:

Post a Comment