Monday, February 29, 2016

Circle Lens Review: EOS Dolly Eye Green


Hello Generation of Cosplayers!

Long time no see everyone! DarthNancy here with another circle lens review~ This time it is for the lenses that I have worn the most! These are from the EOS Dolly Eye series in the color green. This line of circle lenses stands out because of their very vibrant shades. I picked it because the green looked GREEN! It ended up being a pretty great choice, which I will explain in the review! Keep reading for more ^_^










These lenses were the first ones I ever really wore. For the first year and a half of my cosplay adventures, I was terrified of wearing circle lenses. But I finally gave in and actually wore these for a con. They were/are actually really comfortable! I can wear them for an extended amount of time without my eyes feeling dry (although I still recommend putting in eye drops!). They are easy to put on and to take off, and they are very con friendly (I don't feel like I need to take them out after only 1 or 2 hours of wear. They will comfy for the entire con day!) I have no problems with visibility when I wear these and I'm hardly aware I'm even wearing contacts most of the time!

I was very surprised that the color of these is indeed quite vibrant! I have very dark eyes and usually colors get muddy when I wear them, but these stayed pretty true to color! I would definitely recommend them as far as color is concerned. I don't love the pattern on the lens, but I overlook that because of the vibrancy of the color. You can still see the color, even from a distance:






Price: 5/5
Vision: 5/5
Comfort: 5/5
Color: 5/5

Overall Rating: 5/5

Final Thoughts: These contacts are comfortable, bright, affordable, and overall a really great pair of lenses for cosplay. I love that I could wear these all day if I wanted to. I wish this line had more colors available than the ones they currently have! But for now, I will keep using thee green ones for Miss Fortune, Mercenary Katarina, and Poison Ivy. I purchased them HERE.


See you next time ^_^
Star Wars Font









1 comment:

  1. Wow, they really have a strong green color! The pattern does look a bit unnatural for everyday wear, but I think it's great for cosplay!

    yukitty.net

    ReplyDelete