Thursday, October 22, 2015

What Not To Do When You Work on Cosplay #4


Hello Generation of Cosplayers! ^_^
DarthNancy here, bringing you more things not to do when you're working on your cosplay!

Today's topic is...what not to do when using a sewing machine or needle!

Don't be like Dee and try to run someone's hand under the needle!


For obvious reasons, you have to be super careful when you use a sewing machine, needles, and pins. I can't tell you have many times I have pricked myself with straight pins when trying to hem something, or how many times I have broken my skin with a sewing needle. The most serious thing you could do, though, is accidentally running your finger through the presser foot and stabbing yourself with the needle. I personally have not had this happened to me, it has happened to my mother. She somehow ran her finger through the foot and the needle came down on went into her nail. The worst part is that the needle broke and stayed in her nail so she had to pull it out. It was very gross and looked very painful! So make sure to pay attention when you are using the sewing machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment