Saturday, September 26, 2015

Cosplay WIP: ANBU Hinata #2

Hi guys!
DarthNancy here ^_^

As I mentioned in the first ANBU Hinata WIP, I've been working on acquiring all of the items for this cosplay. I am currently working on my ANBU mask and the vest is still waiting to be made. In the mean time, I thought I would borrow my brother's ANBU Kakashi cosplay items and give them a try! This is a slight sneak peek at what my ANBU Hinata cosplay might end up looking like! Of course, none of this ANBU stuff fits me well, particular the vest...but this was just to get an idea of what the result will look like! 


The black leggings, shirt, and sandals are the ones I will be wearing with my actual ANBU Hinata costume. I have other gloves, lavender sash, and mask that I will be wearing. The vest I make will be more form fitting and less boxy than this one (since this is meant to be worm by males). I will also have a completely different ANBU mask than this one. The arm bracers will be similar, just a tad bit shorter. But the wig and the lenses will all remain the same!



I'm excited to see the end result for this cosplay!!
Star Wars Font


No comments:

Post a Comment